By purchasing this service through Bizinuum.com, you agree that Bizinuum LLC will offer the purchased service to help you with your career development. Bizinuum is not acting as an employer or an employment agency. You acknowledge that your career is your responsibility and Bizinuum is offering to help you in your career quest through these services alone.
Bizinuum’s services are designed to offer you an outside perspective that you may be of value to you on your career journey.
- Bizinuum agrees to maintain confidentiality of the information you share in the coach-client relationship, and will not share your personal information with outside parties.
- Client is solely responsible for his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client further acknowledges that he/she may terminate or discontinue the coaching relationship at any time.
- Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
- Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and the Coach.
- The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in the purchased coaching service, which will be conducted via telephone unless mutually agreed otherwise.
Schedule and Fees
In exchange for the fee paid, Bizinuum agrees to provide the services offered on Bizinuum.com. This coaching agreement is valid as of the date of purchase and will end in 45 days from the date of purchase unless services are concluded in a shorter period of time.
The calls will be scheduled to last for 45-60 minutes, unless mutually agreed upon for shorter or longer durations.
Refunds for services may be requested for 72 hours from purchase if coaching services have not commenced. Once coaching services have begun, refunds are not available. Refunds must be made in writing to email@example.com
The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Coach shall provide a call-in number and/or screensharing app for the coaching sessions.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, will be treated as confidential. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
The Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement with 48 hours written notice. If the Client terminates the agreement, no refund will be offered. If the Coach terminates the agreement, Bizinuum will refund the amount paid for services minus a $50 administrative fee.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If not resolved, disputes may be resolved under the laws of the state of Georgia. In no case shall either party collect more than the amount paid for services or the amount due for services agreed to.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns. Completing the purchase of this service at Bizinuum.com confirms your agreement to the terms set forth here.
1799 Holmes Dr SW
Conyers, GA 30094