Learn. Care. Act
We begin with the perspective that we don’t know more than we do know. We avoid assuming, prejudging, and telling. We inquire, taking in data and information, and transforming it into knowledge and wisdom.
We are most wise and powerful when seek the What, and:
- Engage people and experiences with curiosity.
- Gather knowledge, information, and wisdom from everyone.
- Process and apply what we learn for personal growth and to help others.
We can accomplish nothing without caring about the people involved in every situation. We develop our greatest value when we fully care about ourselves and others in equal measure.
We find our Why when we focus on care. We come to:
- Be compassionate – it is the lifeblood of humanity.
- Take care of yourself and others.
- Exercise generosity in sharing attention, resources, and possibilities.
The right actions position us to for the greatest impact and success. Appropriate action is our rightful exercise of power for good.
When we act, we deploy How we make a difference in our lives and the lives of others. Our actions are successful when we:
- Choose the best actions based on knowledge and compassion.
- Know that proactive action is imperative, for inaction is action.
- Realize that acting alone is good, but acting in concert with others is better.